- G145 Galvanized Coated Corrugated Steel Walls
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Potable Water Use Tank Liner
- Hot Dip Galvanized Roof Structure & Corrugated Dome Roof
- 2" Outlet with Nickel Coated Metal Ball Valve
- 6" Overflow with Mosquito Screen and Flap Valve
- 16" Inlet basket with UV Guard
- Geomat Cushion Layer Tank Liner Protection
- Tank Wall Moisture Barrier
- Foam Roof Seal for Dust and Vermin Protection
- Decorative Roof and Bolt Facias
- Lockable Access Hatch with Removable Ladder
Rainwater Gutter System
Unique water catchment system for the roof of their water tank. Rainsaver caps are placed at the end of each roof sheet to redirect the rainwater into the tank harvesting thousands of gallons of precious rainwater that would otherwise go to waste.
Install an optional facia around the perimeter of the roof of your tank to protect horses and other tall animals from cutting themselves on the edge of the roof sheeting. It also enhances the appearance of your tank.
Color coding prior to installation to match your home, barn, or blend into surroundings.